8.1.09

country music radio

I’m pushing carts at the Wal-Mart
The radio is playing
I’m forced to listen day in
And day out
To tons of country stars complaining
It’s really hard to understand
They think they have it bad
They say they’re feeling so sad
They’re all from Texas
They’ve got exes
While all I’ve got is whys
And I really think that
Country Music Radio
Must be destroyed
Must be destroyed
Those clueless guys with boots and hats
Will be forever unemployed
They tour around the USA
They’re in between romances
I’m home alone and "Dances
With Wolves" is on
And man that movie sucks I wonder can these
Poor lonesome cowboys
With their VIP existence ever see
That life ain’t truly sour
Unless you’re making less than 2 bucks an hour
So quit that whining
Before I give you something to sing about
Cause I really think that
Country Music Radio
Must be destroyed
Must be destroyed
Those slide guitars & king-size trucks
Must be obliterated
Those pointless songs and fake laments
Are all to finally fade away
It’s on the charts and people love it but it makes
Me sick and I will do whatever it takes
Stormtroopers mutant dinosaurs & laser guns
I wanna see how fast a fat cowboy runs

1 kommentti:

Tosikko kirjoitti...

"They’ve got exes
While all I’ve got is whys"

...and Zed is dead, baby.